Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
The rent contract is between the Hirer and the Owners of the property.
In order to secure your reservation you must make a non-refundable $200 deposit. It can be made to our Paypal account or to our local bank account in Costa Rica with an international or wire transfer.
You can choose any of this methods after we have answered and accepted your Reservation Request. Once you choose how to pay we will send you the needed information for the transaction.
After having paid the deposit you must send us a voucher or proove of the payment (screen shot, digital voucher, scanned voucher). Upon receipt of your email with this voucher we will confirm your reservation.
Please note that at the moment you make the deposit you agree that the $200 are not refundable.
The rest of the payment amount will have to be paid in the first 48 hours of your arrival in cash (US dollars or Colones).
The Hirer agrees:
- To pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property, its fittings, fixtures or contents caused during the period of the hiring.
- The maximum number of persons, including infants allowed at the property may not be exceeded.
- To take good care of the property and leave it in a tidy condition at the end of the tenancy.
- To permit the owners and their Agents reasonable access to the property to carry out urgent maintenance or to view the property with potential hirers.
- To permit the gardener access to the grounds to carry out maintenance.